Thursday, June 12, 2008

what are people doing?! and what have i been doing?!

My dear friends are certainly enjoying themselves and going places ... and every weekends are loads of fun for them.

They went KL recently but i guess they dont quite enjoy it there....

woot....
this fellow told me he is the Tiger Woods!


what am i doing in my youths??! wasting all my weekends away rotting!
Found the below pic in my hdd. how this picture came about. One day this Ciba Japan staff ask me to help him take a group photo.. and before he left Ciba office to go back to his home country, he took an impromptu pic of me! and i was stunned at why he suddenly stood there to take pic of me and walk off.... weeks later then i realised that he was clever! before he left, he actually entrusted me to return his access pass to the admin. He actually dropped an email to the admin that it was this girl whom he passed the card to.... and he attached my photo ! OMG.. no way im going to escape if i forgot to help him return his pass...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home