Thursday, June 12, 2008

Accenture - Ciba

This project has been a very enjoyable one. Ever since i joined the team, i am practically having team dinner or gathering sessions almost every single week. Working hours can be rather long... but when we have time for fun.. we are really out playing hard!

through this project i get to meet up with accenture colleagues "round the world"! I love the experience...

get to know this group of spanish mafias - Laia, Maria, Antonio, Aytami & Richart. what can i say about them? they are realli fun people!
Laia is a great entertainer who never fails to set us crackling into laughter... why is she in accenture? she should change her job!
Maria is a bit more dainty lady like...
Antonio - marj's eye candy!
Aytami who teaches me spainish! but being an incapable student.... i din really grapple it well enought..
Richart arhhh the guy who blames me for missing him out in distribution list for emails to the whole team.
They must be enjoing their time here.. i bet they been to more neighbouring singapore islands more than me! every weekend they have been traveling! Tioman.. and soon to Phi Phi island~
To my left are collegues from the india office
Phil! the super tall guy.

Frank Klaiber~
Oo... this is seyi... a very funny lady!

With Steen mollen, one of my project big heads

My dear Marj! the first whom i met in Ciba~ life in ciba wouldnt be the same without her...

Me and antonio. and.... Dominic who tries to get into the picture.

This is Aytami! he taught me "Eres muy guapo" which means "ni heng piao liang" in spainish
guapo is to be said to a guy
guapa is to a girl.
This is Jason ding! who is leaving the project for the financial services industry. He has been a great consultant, a great friend, a great colleague. one who gives me advises from time to time.
He is getting married in Oct! cant wait for the day to come to attend his wedding!!!!
Cheers....

before updating this post... i was actually at the farewell gathering party over at Dominic and Phil's apartment - The global residence at Tiong Bahru. People start to leave the project... some are returning and not coming back to SG anymore...how often can we get the chance to gather all together for fun and laughter and games?! Good times together...we played Wii.... cool.. my first time playing.. it was fun... Lee lim when u see this post.... can u do me a favour?? lend me your wii game to play!!! heee....

my last post was when i left singtel project... well thats fast... its almost 3 months into this Ciba project... soon in another 2 mths Ciba project is coming to a closure.. where's my next destination? I love ccenture people~ ... i think im loving my life in accenture because of the great people i met...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home