Tuesday, April 10, 2007

my sons.... how fortunate am i to have kids of these age?












took photo of the ferris wheel back in march when out for 'Heart Walk' at Marina South. Was dragged into this family walk by my dearest sons??? My cousin's teacher asked "which is your son?" i bet i really look so old and haggard at my age now...











It was onli 5/8 completed in early march and now it's FULLY done up. This construction work started back in last year Sep. So in math it took about 7 months. Ferris wheel will start operation next year, with capacity of max 35 each ride. Will there be a long queue??? i wonder when the donut factory queue gonna stop! A visit to Vivo last fri, the donut queue there was also considerably LONG!











A Ferris ride
Will you be there to enjoy the ferris ride with me??
Thereafter sit beside me and admire the night skyline??
I wonder if there be neon lights wiring the ferris.
It's sure to be a magnificent sight for us.
I guess it's so beautiful due to the presence of you beside.











I will onli let go your hands if one day it snows in Singapore.
Treasuring every single moment with u,
yearning for more and more wonderful times
Just wanna be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home